Wednesday 11 January 2017

New Year, New Me?

It once again has unsurprisingly been some time since I've posted. I just thought I'd write an update on what's been"the happs". My grandma is also going into surgery today, and this is a great distraction from thinking about that.

Anyways, my December was a much needed break. I binge watched a lot of Gilmore Girls, and caught up with some friends. Overall, it was a great staycation. Now it's back to the grind, and school work, which I love and loath all at the same time. However, because after this I only have two terms left, I am really trying to make the most of my time here. Here are some photos from the past month:

Bewks.
We had some beautiful snowfalls over the break. 


I discovered some amazing smoothie recipes here
Little Z-Boo. 

I don't exactly have much to talk about this month other than work. I am really not that interesting at the moment. Here are some photos though from the break, and the continuation of the grind. My main focus for this month is to really improve myself for the better. Which, yes, definitely sounds like the cliché January thing to do. My goals are to get back into powerlifting (a bit, not as much as last time), improve my diet (which has actually been surprisingly going well so far), and focus on a better mental well-being. I recently watched this video, and it really changed my outlook on a few things. It's worth the forty-five minute watch.

Anyways, all the best to anyone reading this, I'm usually ninety-percent sure it's only me, but then again that's kind of the point of this blog.

Shan. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment