Thursday 25 August 2016

Back to the Blogging Board

It sure feels GOOD to be back.

I started a blog about a year ago called 'Blog of a Blonde' which was mostly a creative outlet. Since then I have started writing for Her Campus Waterloo and the Federations of Students website at the University of Waterloo. That (among other things I like to dabble in) has been keeping me too busy to host my own blog. However, now that I've had some free time, I've decided to return to the world of blogging. It's fun to write about adventures, girly things, and whatever comes to mind. 



Currently, I am sitting in my kitchen gazing at these gorgeous flowers my moms friend gave to her, and dreaming about the future. It's been a great day so far. I hope yours is going just as well. 

More to come soon,

Shan. xx

2 comments: