Friday 9 September 2016

My Favourite Fall Recipe

The weather may still be reaching highs of 28 degrees, but that doesn't mean it's too early to start heating things up in the kitchen. Okay - perhaps it is a little early. I can't deny that - like most - fall is one of my favourite seasons. The colours, the fashion, and the festivities. It's all inspiring. Which is why I couldn't wait to get a head start on baking my favourite spice cake.

 

If you know me you probably know I am not a huge baker. However, this is one recipe I can't ignore. It is tantalizing when paired with cookie butter (which is available at most grocery stores). I just had to share this recipe with you for the season. It is a great solution to excessively sugary cakes, and is both gluten and dairy free. It's perfect for anyone with allergies. To view the full recipe from The Clean Dish please click here.

What are your favourite seasonal treats? Let me know below!

Shan. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment